Applemore College will:
- Provide a safe and orderly environment in which students can learn, feel secure and valued as individuals.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Encourage all students to do their best and to take.pride in achievement.
- Set and mark homework regularly.
Inform parents/carers of their child's progress regularly through meetings and reports.
- Communicate with parents/carers about any concerns with regard to work, behaviour and attendance.
- Welcome the views of parents/carers and students.
- Deal with students' and parents'/carers' concerns as promptly as possible.
- Attend college regularly and on time.
- Work hard and achieve my best both in class work and homework.
- Show respect for other people, their property and opinions.
- Wear the College uniform and be tidy in appearance.
- Be prepared and fully equipped each day.
- Tell the truth.
- Take pride in the school environment, keeping it free from litter and graffiti.
- Maintain the school's good reputation at all times.
- Ensure that my child attends College, on time and properly equipped.
- Support the College policies and guidelines for behaviour, discipline and uniform.
- Let the College know about concerns or problems that might affect my child's work
- Take an interest in the work my child does and encourage high personal standards.
- Provide conditions that support and encourage homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Attend Parent Consultation Evenings and other meetings organised by the College.